Notification of cancellations must be sent to summit secretary, in writing:
- In case of Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event, 80% of the registration fees will be refunded.
- In case of Registrations cancelled with less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event, 50% of the registration fees will be refunded.
- In case of Registrations cancelled with less than 60 days before the event, the speaker will not be eligible for a refund.
- Deadline for hotel cancellation is less than 60 days before the event. After deadline, the reservation cancelled will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refund applicants will afford the service charge for the cancellation caused by their own reasons.
- The bank charges/transaction charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
- The discounted registration fees are non refundable. The fees will be automatically be transferred to one of the future event.
- All refunds will be processed only after the event.
- The Synergia Summits Private Limited Pvt Ltd cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the event is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
- In cases where you can’t attend the event and instead want to propose another person in your place, you can ask for submission until before 30 days of starting of the event. However, the proposed individual must have a relevant background according to the theme of the event. They must have also done their research in the topics relevant to the theme that they can showcase at the event based on their participation level with prior approval by summit committee. You need to inform summit secretary promptly via email as soon as possible to ensure the registration of the substitute delegate.
- The Synergia Summits Private Limited Pvt Ltd cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the summit is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Cancellation/Postponement of Conference:
- If due to any circumstances, the Synergia Summits Private Limited Pvt Ltd has to cancel or postpone the event, all pre-paid registrants will be given the option to attend the rescheduled event. Please note that the organizer or any associated party will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred by you for travelling, accommodation, and other expenses made by you at an individual or group level.
Conference Date and Place Statement:
- The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the event under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Consent to use Photographic, Video and Audio Recordings:
- Synergia Summits Private Limited Pvt Ltd official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video or making audio recordings during the event. The photographs, videos and audio recordings will be used for event related activities including in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via event website and Social media for summit purpose only.